Loading some great jobs for you...
Customer Service Representative - Order Entry
1. Customer Service - Provide support to internal and external customers including assistance in
registering, accessing and navigating through our on-line ordering web site. Additionally, the
quality and integrity of customer information within the systems. Logs incoming/outgoing
customer calls within the PPG Customer Relationship Management Database (CTS).
2. Order Entry Provide order management support for customers, ensuring orders are
processed in an efficient and accurate manner. Support advertising inventory management.
Timely customer follow-up in resolving order discrepancies, and ensuring all special customer
requirements are met to the satisfaction of the customer. Handles OTC conversion orders.
3. Credit & Return Processing - Process eCredit, returns, shorts/overs, fleet & OEM & field
credits. The entire return process, from data entry, work with warehouse to scheduling
customer returns. Return for stop sales, annual returns, order entry errors, store closings or
4. Sourcing of Products - Works with distribution to coordinate shipment of material to
5. Projects & Continuous Learning - Stay up-to-date on procedures, tools, and system upgrades
as assigned by supervisor, assists on projects that support customer service, i.e. procedures,
6. Support & Training Share expertise and provide mentorship to persons new to knowledge
areas. Attend training as assigned by Supervisor..
' Minimum 3 years of Customer Service experience either in a call center or face to face retail
' Must be able to respond to the needs of our distributors and customer in a timely manner.
' Data entry and computer skills as necessary, i.e. Microsoft Office.
' Strong organizational, written, verbal communication skills.
' Ability to problem solve independently and knows when to escalate a problem to upper
' No current attendance or performance issues.
' Must be a team player and responsive to internal and external customer requests
' Flexibility to work department hours of operation. (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
' High School Degree or Equivalent
'Knowledge of Automotive Refinish industry
'Systems experience - SDI, NAROE, CTS and Oracle